Bangalore City Full Time Preschool/Playschool 01 Oct 19
Key Skills :
- Handle enquires/walkins and get admissions.
- Curriculum Implementations as per schedule
- Liaison with vendors & agencies for the school.
- Ensure safety of the students within the premises.
- Keep track of staff attendance and leave.
- Organize local marketing / promotion activities e.g. print and distribution of promotional material, advertisement in local newspaper / media etc.
- Assist Director / Center Head in overall management and administration.
- Strategizing & Marketing
o. Generating new admissions by preparing marketing strategies & implementing them in coordination with the Centre head
oPlanning marketing strategies in terms of advertising plan, event planning & publicizing.
- A- Achieving the assigned admission targets on a monthly basis.
- - Parent Grievances Handling: Handling all parent grievances in coordination with all teachers.
- - Wiithdrawal follow up: Follow up for all withdrawals & try to gain knowledge about the reason behind it.
- - Public Relations: Building up rapport with various corporate, hospitals, external education agencies & dignitaries for increasing PR.
13- - Data Collection & Management: Collecting data of all enquiries, sorting it and aligning according to age group.
·Excellent and fluent written and verbal communication skills
·Effective listening skills
·Result Oriented - confident and drives effective closure
·Good Personality - well Groomed, confident, positive attitude
·Service Orientation and adherence to the system
·Warm, enthusiastic, positive and pleasing personality
·Good PR skills
·Skills in organizing, prioritizing and follow-up
·Ability to delegate tasks and ensure completion
·Should believe in delivering quality work
·Attention to detail
·Knack of thinking on his/her feet
·Ability to work as a member of a team and the ability to accomplish tasks with little direct supervision
Salary Expectations: Our salaries are best, most competitive and commensurate with prevailing industry standards. It will have both fixed and variable component. Compensation will vary between Rs. 16000 to Rs. 20,000 per month